Best Erie foundation repair - Great Lakes Foundation Fixers
Our contractors have the skills and knowledge to take on any size task. We take pride in providing you, our great customers with the highest quality solutions for every one of your structural stabilization needs!
Foundation Repair Erie, Pennsylvania
Great Lakes Foundation Fixers is a leading local foundation repair company that serves the Erie, Pennsylvania region, and surrounding areas in Erie County.
We are dedicated to offering the best foundation repair services possible with a team of skilled and qualified specialists to guarantee the stability and safety of your house or place of business. No matter what foundation-related problems you’re experiencing—settling foundations, cracked or bowing walls, basement leaking, or anything else— our experienced crew will identify the issue and offer a thorough solution that fits your needs and budget.
We’re a little different from other foundation repair businesses in the area thanks to our use of cutting-edge technology and sophisticated processes, as well as our dedication to customer satisfaction. We take great pleasure in our work and go above and beyond to make sure that every single client is happy with the final results.
Look no further than Great Lakes Foundation Fixers if you need foundation repair help in and around Erie. We will collaborate with you to identify the best fix for your basement problems and offer unmatched professionalism and knowledge.
To arrange a consultation and learn why we are the local residents’ first option for foundation repair services, get in touch with us right away.
Erie Foundation Repair Services
When it comes to foundations and basements, our Erie crew pretty much does it all. Below are some of the most popular services we offer.
Foundation inspections: A detailed examination of the foundation is conducted to identify the issue’s root cause and to produce a report with recommendations.
Foundation leveling: The employment of underpinning or shimming techniques to level out uneven or settling foundations.
Crack Repair: The use of epoxy injections, carbon fiber reinforcements, or other techniques to repair cracks in cellar walls and floors.
Stabilization: Securing bowing foundation walls that are susceptible to movement or collapse because of soil or water issues.
Basement Waterproofing: Installing systems, such as interior and exterior waterproofing membranes, sump pumps, and drainage systems, to stop water from penetrating the foundation.
Foundation Replacement: Using concrete, masonry, or other materials, a new foundation can be constructed to replace an old one that is damaged and beyond repair.
Concrete Repair: Fixing settling, cracking, or other problems that have damaged patios, driveways, sidewalks, and slabs.
Crawl Space Repair: Installing support beams, jacks, or other systems to address structural issues, such as sagging or rotting floor joists.
Home Foundation Repair Work
What are some of the sources of cracks in the wall of your property?
We have all seen those moisture stains, which appear to be the fault of a little one playing around, or some other unruly adventure.
There are additional, less prominent causes including incorrectly installed drywall mud at installation, or loosened ceiling joists, or shrinking or warping of wooden framings and beams.
These types of cracks are typically difficult to spot on a home inspection and most of them do not present a danger to any person residing or working in the property.
Damp wall mud– The term drywall mud pertains to the cracked and dried-out material that typically accumulates after a home has been built. It is the collected crumbly material left over from the application of the waterproofing blend.
Fractures in the drywall can freely grow, subjecting you to the health hazards from tiny particles.
Foundation Damages– A lot of basements and garages are below the surface of the house and as a result require an added level of protection from the inside of the property. However, a lot of foundations are not properly waterproofed and in the case of a basement, flood-prone spots can develop.
The dampness and humidity can cause damage to the inside of the property by causing walls to bulge and warp and are producing voids in the foundation.
The fact is, a large number of basements and attics cultivate mold and mildew as they age, and this is a major problem that demands expert care. Foundation construction problems that are not successfully handled can affect the value of your property.
The most common issue is a ceiling leak. A ceiling leak is usually simple to repair, but it is important to make certain that any repair services to the ceiling are proper for your particular house.
You do not want to change out a perfectly effective ceiling just because you think the rest of your property is in need of a little bit of tender loving care.
A floor or wall fissure can make the sound of an individual walking resonate through the floor or wall. This is not only annoying but can also be quite a health danger, particularly if it happens in a space where folks spend a great deal of time.
A damaged foundation can also permit moisture to enter into the house via small gaps, making it possible for mold and mildew to form, which can result in respiratory sickness.
If you’re asking yourself what are sources for gaps in the wall of your property, you should contact our qualified house foundation repair company to perform a proper foundation assessment of your residential or commercial property.
Generally, just painting the walls won’t improve the problem, so our specialists can help you replace the portions that are no longer being covered up by paint. If you’re having problems with your foundation, our service provider can check for any damages or problems.
Concrete Raising & Repair
What are the advantages of concrete leveling foam?
It is possible to use it both as an underlayment on the soil or in the concrete slabs by boring little holes. It will offer the exact same level of waterproofing, longevity, and it is lightweight.
Among the most important advantages of concrete leveling foam is its water-resistant properties. The foam is very resistant to wetness, heat, cold, chemicals, and even acid.
What are the additional advantages of concrete leveling foam? Well for one it is more convenient to take care of than cement and easier to clean up spills than concrete.
Usage– It can be used for outdoor patios, pools, sidewalks, driveways, garages, workshops, pool floors, tennis courts, apartment floors, parking lots, and in manufacturing facility floors. It does not weaken easily. It is remarkably lightweight.
This material is so versatile it can be utilized as a substitute for new cement slabs. This is ideal for basements, foundations, and any type of concrete surface. This material is also suitable for restoring damaged concrete.
Concrete leveling can prevent problems with water drainage and increase the life of the material. It can add tensile strength to the foundation and can add structural strength to walls and lessen the amount of structural crack in the structures.
It also prevents slab slippage, moisture damage, and eliminates the problems associated with tender spots that develop in places where moisture gets soaked in. It also adds in protection to floor surfaces that are made out of coated rubber or vinyl because of its excellent waterproof properties.
The material also guarantees that the concrete stays flat and does not become inclined or concave after it is laid down. It can also minimize the problems related to settling that is caused by water entering into crevices.
Benefits — A few of the other advantages when using this material include: it does not weigh a ton. It decreases algae growth that has a tendency to form with concrete areas. It is also resistant to sunlight and can endure rough climate conditions.
Using it in concrete will not make it distort or crack because foam is applied in smaller sized holes than other repair service alternatives. Openings in the slab are virtually undetectable once complete.
With all these advantages, it is clear that foam has some commercial advantages over completely dismantling concrete and starting over. This is why our specialists are now integrating it in many of the projects.
The concrete slab that was poured years ago may have begun to settle and sink causing it to be not level and creating an eyesore and a tripping hazard.
This is when many property owners consider the use of concrete leveling foam. It works wonders for the overall appearance of your project and will improve the safety and performance of the concrete slab.
Foam is used as a penetrating agent so that it adds in additional strength to the concrete. It is also lightweight and less than 4lbs per cubic foot compared to 120lbs for concrete and/or mudjacking
Our team of highly proficient foundation pros will provide you with a free of cost no-obligation quote!
Some Of Our Foundation Projects
Bowing and cracking foundation structural repair services
What are five sure signs that you need foundation and wall crack repair work?
What are indicators that you need repair work for foundation bowing and gaps? The response to this question may stun you given the fact that the majority of folks don’t have an idea about what to look for when inspecting their homes for structural weak spots.
Even the most diligent property inspector will overlook a portion of these indicators, leaving repair work to be necessitated in the face of additional damage. These are a few of the leading indicators that you need basement crack repair work:
* Basement wall cracks– Many folks have never come across foundation wall cracks, which are typically the first clue of structural damage. They can progress until they thoroughly destroy the concrete slab if left unchecked. In the worst-case scenario, the cracks could infiltrate the slab and force moisture into the walls. This would lead to the development of mold and mildew as well as the potential cave-in.
* Ceilings– If your basement is starting to leak, it’s very likely that the cause of the problem lies in the ceiling of the space. The fact is that, not all basements have high quality ceilings to start with, which is why you need basement crack repair work in the first place.
If the source of the leaks is coming from above, our knowledgeable specialists will first find a way to raise the ceiling so that it can serve as a safety barrier for the space. Once we’ve accomplished that, we can then tackle waterproofing the area once it’s completely dry
* Insufficient insulation– Cold air that escapes through your walls subsequently makes its way into the basement. The best way to combat this is by insulating the space. There are two ways of doing this, the first being the installation of RVs and the second being wallboard insulation. Both of these methods are effective, but you have to make certain that the material you decide on is suggested for basement use.
* Clues of Water Leaks– Did you know that moisture can be one of the most destructive and damaging things to have happened to your basement? Many of us aren’t very likely to think about basement cracks when we’re living in our homes, but if you’re not careful, you could be in for a world of difficulty down the line that requires basement waterproofing assistance.
If your water drainpipes are starting to leak, this is a sign that you need to get the area repaired immediately. You can’t just have any old dripping pipe in your home.
* Flooring Materials– If you’ve seen cracks in the basement floor, this can be a major clue that the floor may need to be upgraded. While there are a number of different kinds of basement flooring available nowadays, a few of them are constructed from components that can actually enhance the growth of mold and mildew.
Do you really want to put your property in danger like that? It’s much better to invest in basement crack repair work right now before your foundation has even begun to become weak.
* Equipment Storage Sheds– Are your basements overflowing with tools and household furniture that you haven’t used in a number of years? Is it common for your garage door to slam when you enter or leave the house? Have you noticed your pipes are backed up? Each of these indicators could be pointing towards a need for basement repair work.
Have you noticed small and large holes in the walls of your basement? This is one of the most important indicators that you need basement repair services if you have. The fact is that basement walls take the longest to properly set up, which means that they are far more probable to give in than other parts of your property.
If you don’t have this looked after, this can create notable damage to your property. We work with some of the best specialists in the marketplace and we deliver a free no-obligation quote. So grab that phone right now and get in touch with us to book your free checkup.
Reputable Commercial Foundation Stabilization Options in Erie
At what point do you need commercial structure repairs?
Many commercial structures are built with steel framing, cement-block walls, and weather-proof cement on a base that has been built to endure centuries of wear and tear. However, that standard can no longer withstand the continuous battering of the structure that will take from the elements.
Now, foundations aren’t the only places of your structure that are at danger from the frequent pounding. Even the most level buildings can become unsteady as a result of external factors like shifting and settling. When you find that your doors or windows no longer close properly or that your walls or floors are buckling, then you might have a complication on your hands.
When a foundation starts to distort, it’s time to take notice of those three silent indicators– poor foundation performance, settling, and shifting. Get on it now if any of these problems exist. Don’t put it off! Or else, you could experience a multitude of pricey problems in the future.
It’s time to consider foundation settlement if your commercial building has settled into its current position for some reason. This is when the ground starts to pull away from the structure. When this happens, cracks typically develop in the foundation that can lead to additional foundation damage.
As earlier mentioned, the condition of the foundation can have severe implications for the entire structure. If it’s crumbling or cracked, and if water penetration has begun, call our expert organization today.
It may seem clear, but what is the real solution to the question, when do you require commercial foundation repair work? At any moment you have a structure, you need to make certain that the structure isn’t in danger. Foundation problems aren’t something you want to deal with, as they can be costly and time-consuming.
Do not wait until your structure needs foundation work to realize just how important it is. Contact one of our pros today to get the foundation of your business in top form!
Why hire our Erie pros?
1. Expertise: We have operated in the industry for many years. Each year we remain on top of the improving methods and equipment that emerge. We desire to always make certain we are giving every property owner the absolute most skilled specialists in Pennsylvania.
2. Cost effective Solutions: We are so confident at our reasonably priced and competitive rates that if you discover and bring us a lower quote on paper than ours, we will beat it.
3. Reliable: This is what sets us apart from the rest. We make sure to always be dependable, reliable, and trustworthy with every job we take on. You can bet the house on it that we will meet and go beyond your expectations if we quote you a specific timeframe for the job to get done.
4. Customer Satisfaction: Our company grows by us ensuring we maintain a high level of customer support and full satisfaction with every job we perform. We evaluate the range and height of your wall to establish the most suitable materials for aesthetic appeal and operational value.
5. Couteous: Our foundation specialists were raised right and are considerate, courteous, and friendly. You might actually contact their mommies and thank them for raising some amazing young males and women!